Wednesday 16 May 2012

And I'm currently working on...

Yeah... so I'm sick of the colour purple now.

A ridiculous study in purple.

Can't imagine why...


Anyway, I've been working a lot lately, and by the time I get home I'm just dead.  I've been living in my jamas this past wee while, but I've just had two days off!  In a row! Whaaaaaaat?


So I actually managed to sit down at my desk and produce some work!  I suffered some creative block at first but when I just started doodling on my wacom I made this:




Um... No
Okay, it's not amazing but I'm proud that it was spontaneous.  Not quite sure what he's refusing, but I have some ideas... and that might be another piece.  


And then, of course, there's my study in purple up top (Work in Progress).  Again, that came out of nowhere, but now that i'm working more into it, I'm getting a bit obsessed with it.  Unfortunately, I'm back to work tomorrow, so I should really go to my bed now.  Hopefully the obsession will still be there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment